Friday, November 4, 2011

Calypso Joe's Caribbean Grille

Orange Beach Marina
27075 Marina Road
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Call: 251- 981-1415 Fax: 251-981-1421
EMAIL
I just want to take a few minutes to blog about one of our favorite restaurants in Orange Beach, AL. Whenever we go to the beach there, we have a list of places we have to eat at. Calypso Joe's is one of them. Their food is delicious and their service amazing. We've been there for lunch and enjoyed their crawfish po boys and fries. Just recently visited them for dinner, and loved it even more! I had the Mahi Mahi over smoked gouda cheese grits topped with this creamy, decadent mushroom sauce. I enjoyed all of it and the braised greens and plaintains it came with. Their conch fritters were also very good! Everything there is great, that's why I'm surprised this place isn't more crowded. Maybe because it's still new, or set off in this quiet fishing pier. I would hate to see this amazing restaurant go under. So if you're ever in the area visit Calypso Joe's. I've always been guaranteed with delicious food and great service - it won't disappoint!

Another yummy dive to check out: Mikee's

No comments:

Post a Comment